Thursday, October 1, 2015

1st October 2015 Miss Under Stood

Miss Under Stood

Just when my world was down, i saw your shadow on the ground,
i had to look up to see, there was you smiling waiting just for me
And when i said to myself I am shy , circumstances  turned out such i had to lie,
This was the start and not the end, you didn't forgive me in the end,

All i can do is whisper hello,
strange as it seems, I've turned mellow,

My wish now is to pray, 
May heavens keep you happy in every other way
I don't have a song or a rhythm to say why, why you left me without saying goodbye.

When the world is asleep, we are awake,
you making my dreams as i twist a little fate,
now every good thing has to come to an end

The beginning ended there and then, my dear friend,
ill wait for you always, i promised you, until my last breath, 
and even then..... 
i'll ensure you always have our last smile,
so what if you don't like me or my words and then i have to bid goodbye,
When i have to go, unlike you, i will surely say goodbye,

These words mean a lot to me someday they will mean a few to you,
how much when and where, who am i to account all that between us two,

I told you ill write you a book,
Even then i ensured i wrote a poem for you every night and dawn.

Every rose petal which opened never worried about the thorn.

You are my flower my pretty little sweet girlfriend, all for me
i was the butterfly who sat on you, now i am flying away, i set you free.
So many words i have to say, i did not know they would be out in this way.... 
i write for i must abide, the promise i made to you... one night
you will say to someone , 
"He Wrote All This For Me, 
To Me."

Your's faithfully
P.M


No comments:

Post a Comment