Thursday, October 1, 2015

26th August 2015 - WHY?

What can i do ,
when i have words to say to you, 
but you are just not ready to listen to them anywhere,

Far, further  away you went, left me alone back in our den,
what can i think or say, when i don't see you for days and months,
Spending anytime without you, seems no more fun,
you shot me without even holding any gun, 
Is this how love is done ?

Why do you do this?Is this done only for me, 
Did i hurt you or say something that offended you?

I have hope because whatever the case,  
Our trust is not a disappearing act, the scene is yet to begin,
Now, i wish you were here my dear,
so i could wipe your tears away.

We are inseparable, you and I ,, you said so, 
Whenever you come, whatever you do,
I am not letting your memories  go,

When you treat me like this, how else am i to think, 

Oh no, oh yes, argue less, else words will become a mess,

You may say i was always like this,
but my dear miss, the package included a kiss,
A kiss that sealed our fate, for which i love you so,
I have nothing else in my hands and memories,
wherever you are, know this im waiting for you ,
here where you left me, i await from all my heart,
this is surely not a grand way to depart,

Today I'm here, tomorrow, I don't know
i am waiting for you here, ill rest in your heart,
 the only place i know that i can rest.

This silence surely isn't funny, but my heart is at test
I love to say the words you like to listen to,
but to whom am i say any words, when silence beckons the room.

Come fast please give my heart a start, 
And if you plan not to come, please take away my heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment