Thursday, August 27, 2015

24-August-2015 Missing you until it hurts, then again it heals yet this hurts.

You planned to disappear and go away far,
Untold or unseen i've not heard from you my heart,
i understand see you ignoring me many a times,
i see, may be, you don't need me or my rhymes,

It's ok, whatever you do, i have no other choice,
Nor do i have any right to raise my voice,

So the second best thing that i can do is,
Offer you the freedom that i didn't receive from you.
You stayed silent and left me alone,
So now i make a deal with you,
the only way i have  been 
shown.

You've strayed away so far, you've lost my sight,
i kept the lights on for you, every single night,
Days were not easy, the nights i wept asleep,
The heart was burning holes in way too deep.
These words are not easy to say,
i know you are not interested in knowing them too,
But yet, some day, whenever you read them,
I'd like to convey this much to you

I was waiting then,
And now yet,I am still waiting for you,
For you are my only love, my best friend,
My soul and my beat,
I am not taking this away from you,

But as i swim towards the shore,now i can see,
how i was left alone to sink in the seas,

The seas of friendship, love and life,
Were sinking me deep all along, 
Yet even when i was sinking, i was singing you a song,

So i try to swim ahead, towards the shore,
When i'll land there, my words won't be sung no more,
Singing such songs,in the seas of our time, 
how stupid of me, i thought i was making a love shrine.

When i am no more and these words reach you, 
consider me valuable, you will mean to say
how much i meant to you,
but then my words are not here to teach you,

A time, will come when you will have many words to say,
the world might listen, but then they will all only be coming into your way.

You'll tell a million souls, what and how much, i meant to thee,
They shall listen all, in hundred, thousands, millions,
Except the one whose supposed to be me.
Your message will not reach my ears or soul,
You will be lost, searching in words, until you'll say no more.

This is not my wrath, not my wish, not my very own.
Today i'm going through this,
When i pass away here, i'll be no more.

Silence plays its role in time,
If you miss me so much, 
Just keep your heart in rhyme, 
you know my beat, so much deep within,
when the beat stops and you start to sing,

Tell me such that you are mine,
And you will see me waiting for you,
Behind your frowns, your charming smiles will be mine.
Did i ,or did i not say,
I'll love you until the end of time?

Go ahead and smile happy endings always shine.
Thank You for being mine!
P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment