Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Date Unknown- Say Hello to my name

Life is all about memories,
moments we selectively choose,
Some we make and take, some we loose,

Few are thrust upon us, others, some in which we will have nothing to loose,
When lost everything, then we sit and talk as if its all news. 

I'm not a news media fan,
Neither am i any of your ordinary man,

i was born at night, and just before, the same way, one day i might  go the same time,
So before that i take these few moments to let you know.
what's left pending as some of yours and few of mine,
The best memories, I have of mine, are at night,
When half the world is asleep, the other half is at its might.

i'll sleep when im dead, there is no such rest for the wicked,
i have places to visit and much ahead to plan 
instead here i am waiting for you, every day and every night it seems the same.

Just come fast, long before i go, 
so then i can share with you few things here and everything i know,

I wait for you like the night awaits its fate at dawn break
How am i to say, if i may
I'll be waiting for you each and every night and day, no matter what came my way.
Hope when you come, you shall stay, 
Today and every night, never to leave out of my love and sight,
Please consider this plight, if i say so , i just might.


Come soon and be safe,
Even if i'm sleeping away, just say hello to my name.
When i wake up i wont be the same,
Because i'll be smiling that i was a part of your memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment