Wednesday, November 18, 2015

19th November 2015 - Thank You For Loving Me

its been days since our last night,
the night was shining bright as much as
the outside moon could be so close in sight,


I am not here and you are always mine,
i stay in your memories deep down nothing seems fine
there was no other place so divine, 
when you volunteered and said "you are mine".
I became yours
and you are always forever now as mine,

dear my sweet darling this is our precious sign.

I loved you, and you loved me,
nothing else matters between us we know this to be,
yet you are not here and i am not always fine

In those memories life will pass us by,
whenever you need me, look back upon us two,
for few will understand what happened between me and you

I remain yours eternally,

those tears of yours are so sweet,
I cant allow them to flow without me,
For who will see them swiped on the side in sly,
and who will give me then that precious multi billion dollar smile.

I miss you , twice just as much, as you know you miss me,
words cannot explain anything, what happens between us 
1+2 = YOU AND ME, 
I AM ONE, AND YOU ARE TWICE AS MUCH 
I COULD EVER THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE.
i am your muse and you're mine every moment between us
was thankfully perfectly divine.
Thank you for loving me .

No comments:

Post a Comment