Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Keeping the doors open awaiting for you

Wherever you are, at this moment, If i may,
Blow you kisses that keep you safely, this much i pray,
Folded my hands and i am down on the floor,
Not for god's sakes, but for you i plead,
Keep her nice safe and happy forever more.

Wherever you are right now,
please be happy and nice and sweet,

I think life troubles you a lot, just like i do,
But then, that's only my right you see,

I don't know much about you,
But this does not stop me from thinking about you constantly,
Comprendez vous, ma cherie you see ?


So i think to myself and i pray everyday
every moment for you, and a little less for me,

Let you be close or let you be far , who am i the one to decide 
its written in our destinies someday near closest, someday very far.

Now i have my own little way with this tryst of destiny and with the gods too,
i'll give up all my collection of choicest blessings,  just to be with you,
So fear not my sweet one, i've kept you very close,
I give you all the world with open doors.

Go forth and have your fun,
until nothing remains and when there is no more need for you to run,

when you look back, you'll see me,
Holding a light back to my heart,

The world may be open for you, but i never let you out of my heart.

This is my world of my love,
My very own choice i dedicate, everything for you, 
You are  the sweetest flower in all gardens everywhere,

I am very happy staying with you forever, 
I' m happy that i found you again, 
Each time i meet you, i'll say this one more time,
Until that last time when i can't say it no more,
Even on that day, i'll hold onto my flame and await for you at the open door,
Until then , i remain, patiently and in vain,

Wish i hear you say it again, and again, and again,
One more time, i would die to hear you say my name.
With kisses and hugs, lots and pots more,
You think i'd let you out so easily ?

Come baby there is much i have to give you and say to you, much more.
Don't keep me hanging at the door.
Yours forever and even then,
For that one last time,i'll be with you,and then just a little bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment