Sunday, November 1, 2015

26th October 2015 - But I Missed You So Much

WHAT HAVE I LOST
And what have you gained
Everything between us ,still remains the same,

I am still here and you are not yet fine,
I can feel the feelings between us, all held the test of all time,

What can I do but extend my hand,
Take you in my arms and try to make you understand

Hold me close gently in your arms,
This feeling bestows upon me immortal magical charms.
So I take some strength and look into your eyes
Secretly I wish , how would it be if you are all mine,
Out in the open I dare to say this is a monologue,

Insane to play, yet this is no game,
The player is you , and the secret password is my name,
I am the wind that polishes and makes you shine,
Every time the wind blows on me, I wish, you were here with me,
and I would say,  baby I am very glad you are mine.
The wind dare not hold upon the surface it touches,
it has to caress you on the sly,

Memories of you and I, are held immortal,
Few, held within little words and verses I dare to write
A picture frames a thousand words, I made your words into mine,
All my words are written as such, if you were here I’d hold you so much,
Whisper sweet things into your ears, until you say “ baby you talk too much”.

And when I’d whisper your name and let you know as such,
No song, no rhymes, no words, no shrines,
Never before, never again,
will come close to our relation, of this love.
it’s all gain, no pain,

Where in the world have you heard, of the best, sweetest lovers as such,
One, misses each other,
and the second one says
“ But I missed you so much”.


No comments:

Post a Comment