Thursday, August 27, 2015

27th August 2014 ( 2nd poem) - Baby You're Mine

When i miss you, i recall the words we exchanged,
i think of loving you every single day, 
and this is just one of the ways,

The sun sets wherever it wants 
but i feel the excitement deep inside,
even when i try to hide, 
your name comes out from deep dark,
as much as i say it with pride, the memories take me out for a ride.

Thrill of my life is when i remember the words you said to me,
but as much as they were said with glee,
i need more such  fuel to take me ahead, 
from the place in your heart, where you wanted me to be.

You turned me from a man into a poet, 
i write these words for you to read,
i wrote more than a few pages, 
surely you've all read it i feel.

You went away without bidding me goodbye,
surely baby , ill be waiting for you to take me in your stride,

i know i say too much, but these words will one day end,
That way you'll know i've come to my own end.
Until we meet again, ill be waiting holding out my heart,

Keep smiling honey, stay happy always, 
i pray for you and send wishes for you, always this way,
Even when i have to exit this world 
and this will be the last thing i'd whisper away,
I'll enter deep within your precious memories and inside your heart,
This is where i belong, I've found my home,

Finally I rest in my memories, I love you so much, 
your  name and your  heavenly voice,
That giggling sweet shy sound touches me such,

I am so much bound, in love and memories of you.
Bound by your kisses and hugs, i feel you're missing me too,
so let me take this opportunity to say, "I Thank you",

All these years i missed my heart 
And i didn't know i was waiting for you, 
You're are the tick in my clock and the lip in my lock,
Honey, now stop everything and come to me fast, 

Let's see who says these words first or last,

"My Darling, My Baby, i really really really, LOVE YOU".

Both ways you'll win,
I'll ensure, if you whisper it first or say it fast at last, 
First or last doesn't count between us, 

Yet, we win, because i love to hear your voice saying this tune,
You are my favorite sound, my heavenly precious soul, 
Within you i am eternally deeply bound.

Your smile is my reward,
your sweet whispers are my favorite tune,

your everything, even your anger is such,
its my favorite way to fume,


Give me your smile and ill steal away your frowns, 

Kissing your cheeks, and smooching your face, 
Tender sweet smile, 

What i would do now, Just to hold your face.
My fate remains, i await that day, when i see you in front of me,

Hand to face, lips to lips,
smiles to smile, many wishes within.

Goodnight my love, and i love that great smile,
I may be many miles away from you, 
But i can still make you gleam and shine, 
Let me thank you one more time,
All because you said the words to me
" Baby, You are mine".


No comments:

Post a Comment