Thursday, June 23, 2016

You turned this man from a stranger to a poet.

I've met with some beauty queens
some better than the previous one it seems,
one of them was a real princess too

how do i put this in words,,
none compares anything closer to you

one in a million, my precious star
you are far away, yet closer in my heart 
when you smile far far away
the light shines inside my heart,
 here distance stays

i don't know how to say this in a million words, 
attempting to write a few

whenever anyone says they miss,
know this much 
deep down inside I'm thinking of you

saying it once, whispering it twice,trying attempt to make it sound nice
there is no one i met, anything anyone that makes me feel so close, and alive , as much as you do

you turned this man from a stranger to a poet, 
all this is just for you

thank you
P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment