Monday, December 4, 2017

Fall in Love? Nah Not me !

People say, you "fall in love"
Poetry states, she is supposed to steal my heart away,
Nothing of this sort happened between us two,not until today.

They said, you must ask each other questions, you see?
And I hold most answers, between her and me.
So what do i ask her and why?

She didn't steal my heart away,
Instead, she trusted giving me hers,

We replaced time, making new memories,
We give each other space,
but spend ours, together all day and time,
some mine, some hers,

Moments few she makes me feel peachy,and then she smiles,
as if my life with her is all perfectly fine, and I'm seeing her shine.

She sees something within me,or may be not?Precious moments fleet us by,
No matter how much time we spend,
We crave to see each other,
just for that one more special time.

They said, sleep,spares no one,
but that i witnessed this sentence once, to be a lie,
She stood for me, and spared her sleep,
memorable time sweet moments gone by, 
literally as her sleep disappeared into a sweet grin, 
and i cant figure out that moment so cute,
That night blew past us.

I'd love to hold her, light to tight, within my grip,
But not what it seems,
Look into her eyes, just one more time, as her gaze disappears into mine.

Are they all wrong?, am i the only right one,
After all I'm just a simple, yet to many a special human being,

I think to myself, a queen needs just one king,

Standing proudly by her side making her scene.

Lead, follow or get out of the way, 

This is my poem and my scene.
Poarousasp Mistry

No comments:

Post a Comment