Saturday, December 9, 2017

Dreamer does not know the dream


Your eyes are so small, Your small eyes go out,
to see how big the world & everything seems,
Your memory, holds memories of tera-giga-mega-bytes,
including what was imagined in dreams,
Is this all for real ? or am I having you held in my last dream.

I don’t know,
if I am awake or you are fast asleep,
if I have written these words or am I reading your mind.

Inspiring you all the way, we each step forward so,
Hold me close as long as you can,
Few moments together, an eternity it seemed, for me I know
Danced to a strange rhythm, whispered songs, few I can sing,

Write words on each other,
enter into each other’s grand plan.
And this is where you say
Oh, Helloooo PM, here I am,
what is this strange plan ?

Close your eyes and hold control of me,
Go inside all those memories, divine
Feel your heart beat to my rhythm.

Take a peek, but through my eyes
Smile your words away, lips singing a precious lullaby.
I am aware, but not what I am aware of,
Same as you are the dreamer,
not knowing yet if I am your dream.

Time passes us by, a gentle rain with a cool breeze.
Walk in these rains of precious memory,
Me stepping in on your side,

Where the road ends, that’s the tipping point of eternity passing
This is here, where we opened our eyes.
The road ahead seems to follow your footsteps, wherever you go,
The journey is not simple, destinations are many,
Home is the place where you search,
come on let’s get the journey started,
All because we felt so.


For now, I have many more miles of memories to sleep,
my distance is covered, this journey is sacred divine
See me no further than in your heartbeat,
Everything shall be perfectly fine.
You can wake up now, for the dream was not yours,
Nor mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment