Wednesday, August 26, 2015

27th August 2015 - A Riddle to start the day

All the hands up the air,
Pouting lips and that smile is all i care,
You stay in my heart everyday,
It's Cat walk on the scene,

Baby, i got a riddle, I'll dare to share,

Solve it now and my hearts the prize,
So spare a minute and please do care.
Read carefully and ill stay,
no choice options given, just these words, 

"...

I start this riddle with a smile,

L made out on my fingers,on my both hands spread out wide,
O said as in "Oh" this feeling i feel inside, those which you try to hide,
V say it as in us two, you and I equals as "WE",
E as in Everyone, Where i go, your'e the only one i seek to see.

Y as in "Why" did you go away,
O said as "OH", i'll scream it again all in ten different ways,
U pronounced as in "YOU and I"

The riddle holds still, the prize is not at all sly,
The message is clear its you i need,

So beat your hands up in the air, say my name and repeat the game. 

You hold the key to my heart, 
everywhere i go, i just see you every part,

God help me, reach this message out to you,
and save me, someone somewhere is thinking of me,
as i do of her too,

Hugs & kisses, solve the riddle or not, 
it's not easy to say, but I am missing you in all my thought.

I think perhaps, you'll reply this way,
".....I was never meant to feel this way,
but i often do,
Every single moment i spend, 
i just can't stop thinking of you,..."

You had asked me to clarify, who am i,

So here is my answer with a smile,
"I am yours", 
go ahead and now ask me "why"!



No comments:

Post a Comment