Thursday, August 27, 2015

28th August 2015 - When you handle a rose, Don't be afraid of the thorn

Ignorant and alone, i am,
So i was thinking,
Is it really hard for her to do,
something i want, something i haven't told her how to do,

Then i thought to myself and this thought made me happiest and drove away all my pain,
It's the same thought that it drives you insane,
The magic words between us, all unsaid 

I thought to myself,
She is fallen in love with you, isn't that the happiest fact you could never fathom to be,
Just change your mind and help her in this love bargaining plea,
The ignorance is such, further you go, the harder the memories will come,
When i count two, one and one, still makes us one,

I've been there with you, a hundred odd more times,
and i kiss your lips, in my pure memories, and write for you a thousand times, 

You turned me into a poet, now i understand those romeos of history, i think i do,
why someone would give up their life,
willingly, as much i give my love and my words to you.

So to help you in this, ill retreat within,
far away when you think, "oh now he is gone",
i'll tap your back and remind you i am always 2 steps behind you and grin.

I understand this was a difficult time,
You know not what you have to do,
so let me make it easier for you,
follow my guidance and my instructions too,

Flame up, your heart for mine and clear out your mind,
Hold my hands, or hug me and check,
if everything feels, suddenly perfectly all fine,

See i told you, it was simple,

All this and much more coming out new,

You've lost your heart and found mine,
Let's exchange and keep it sealed, 
air tight, lock and keep, when you handle mine,

I'll handle your heart with lot of patience and love for you,
how else do I caress the whole of you,
without paying attention to the most important part of you.



I can give you my heart on a platter instead,
but i've already lost my heart way back to you,

Keep it or throw it,  Every single night you'll know it, 

Never again will your eyes go empty,

when you need me, you'd think, i might not be there,
but when you think of me, i'll be everywhere,
I may be far but i'm just a shout away whenever you want me i'll be there.
not in front of you, then i'll be seen, following footprints in the sand,
of the sweetest girl i've known, my amazingly heavenly divine being,
You are my queen and i'll be following you, althrough out this life's  screen. 


"Try me" .... This is how, if you care to dare,
When you handle roses, never be afraid of the thorns,
You my dear darling, are my adorn, my beauty and my brains,
and my fragrance of a million roses, the reason behind why i am love torn
and the reason why, every poem of ours blows it's tooting horns,


You're my sweetheart, and i wont ever hurt you, dont treat like like a thorn.
even if i keep whiffing at your fragrant memories, every single of them,
i love to haunt, these memories are precious, your gifts to me,
Scattered like few diamonds in a dark sky,


I miss you more than i could ever say, 
Now the only way i know, I wrote these words, to convey,
You mean to me much, much more than any words here read or seen.
You are definately much much more, than the kingdom of heaven, than all my dream,
Everywhere i go, you remain unseen, wherever i've been.
All this is for you darling,

To, My One and Only,
The most sweetest human being , My sweetest of the sweet,My Divine queen.

From :- Poarousasp.E.Mistry

No comments:

Post a Comment