Friday, August 28, 2015

29th August 2015 - My Song for you - When you are not with me

i don't want to be the name on your wall,
you know the one, where you hang photos, places
and the guys you met  at the car park and the mall,


i want to be left alone in your heart, 
i don't want to be torn apart
I wanna be the only one, you see,
the special guy you always 
wanted me to be,
The only one you need.

I wanna scream, yet i won't shout,
i'll holler your name about, places and the city wherever i go,
visit shrines and some stubs,the walking paths and the rose shrubs,
wherever i go , its your likeness and your name that i see,
wherever i may be, its you only i need, and i seek.

drifting you so apart, i wanna pull the distance closing up,
i wanna zip the space that's so far and wide,
i want this love to be divine,
i wanna sing out this song,
but then i know you're not coming around,

Silent whispers and wishes i can make,
Cookies and cakes too crumble away,
This is my heart we talking about, 
no no no, not the one mentally taken by you but left at check out,

I am not the only one seeking out this song,
one of these days, you'll come about and then we shall see
who sings out this song,
it's all good baby between you and me.


Raise your arms open wide, i am coming in to decide,
Do i give you a kiss or a dozen few,
or am i the one to be loving you,
gently slow or furiously, your smiles all belong onto me.
Kisses too.
This isn't a rap or a pop song,
so stomp your feet and sing it along,
with me or without me, 

I wrote this without you by my side,

A tribute to you my darling,
You're flying late as usual be, 
i'm waiting for you to disagree,
i wonder if you'll come around, When you come, i'll show you this song.

Between us, many things have come and been,
Greatest one is in between, its called Love cant be touched, cant be seen, 
Experienced best when not conveyed or in helplessness witnessing.
Our story is such, it will make anyone go jealous green.
Did i miss out saying I love you , anywhere in between ?
Yours Truly 
P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment