Sunday, August 30, 2015

30th August 2015 - I stand in front of the place we met

I stand in front of the place we met, But you aren’t here,
Sitting alone in this room I blankly stare with all my care,
Wondering if the very next second, I’ll see you anywhere,
At the emptiness of space between us,
Me  here and you awaiting for me there,
You may not have come a long time,
but I’ll still wait and I’ll still stare,
All alone in the room I sing my words,

I think about you and I pray some verse,
I wish that I see, forever you be, with me.
I pray that I reach out, my words for you,
even if you just read a few,
They say a lover dies a thousand lives,
I know it’s not true, I pray for you every time,
I wish my life to you, but then I think perhaps I am sure,
without me it won’t be fun for you no more.

You are so much meant to me,
not only my lover, my best friend, my muse,
The brightest light of my life's light and also its own cute fuse,

Cuddles and cute smiles, everything is going to be alright.
As long as you are with me, I’ll take care of you and treat you right.
You are the only one with whom I love all our small fights,

“I am in love with you”, I hope you are alright and fine,
when I find you again, I certainly hope you'll say these words to me,
For I missed you so much, there is no certainty,
I have nowhere better to be,
It is within your heart I want to be forever,

You own my heart right from the first day, the very beginning, the very start.
I am changed new, the heart remain same for you,
I think now, I’ve lost myself, searching for you.

The happiest day in my life was when we met,
Topped only by the day, when few words you had said,
I declared my love was all within you,
you returned back my love with triple carriage of love from you.
“I love you” is what we said,

 I was ready to lose my heart to you, but I lost myself within you instead.
Please come back baby, I am missing your smiles,
Your charms, your kisses and your handshakes, you are all mine,
I miss you like there is no shame, I need your passionate loving arms.
Now, all I can do is, just remember all those times,
And I sit here, waiting,

 Whispering your name, spinning out these lyrical rhymes.
It’s all driving me insane, as I call out in the dark, screaming and shouting out your name,
My eyes seek out your face, I want to hug you so much
it’s all keeping me sane
I feel your voice is saying somewhere, it  remembers my name,
and I close my eyes and whisper your name,
in grace, I pray wherever you may be,

May happiness find you all the way.
Towards me or to part, wherever you be,
You’ll forever be in my heart.
From P.M for you ....only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment