Tuesday, September 1, 2015

01-09-2015 - Shadows In The Dark


Baby, Honey,Sweetheart, Can i hold your hands, 
i do want to hold them, yet i don't want to dance,
Feeling you near me, as you gaze across me your sweet sweep,
those sweet eyes, your looks could kill a lion,
I'm just a man loving you deep,


Come hold me close and light up my life,
burn me away bright as far as the dark may hide,
shadows don't get thrown a feet away from  you


Shadows in the dark i cant see, 
so how can i dare to question our relationship between you and me,
can the star say i'm shining deep within,
when its own light is just reflected from the sun.



Go easy on me baby, Drive me like a fast car,
i am filled, my fuel love tank is showing empty and full both at the same time,
i am so, so,so much happy, when you say you are all mine.

i don't know if i can love you half as much,
the love you've shown me, your love is pure as such,
so i try to love you  more and more, 
Better still, ill prove you how much , until the last dance i know,

When you look down on the ground, ill be holding you up in the air,
shadows in the dark i could try, find and see,
But question our relationship,
the sacred bond exists between you and me,


I am not scared but I'm in fear,

I am not afraid of us coming near,
You are not going to be lead on,
this is not a part of a parcel ,
and baby you know, now you're turning me on.

The last dance is our first, the first shall come at last,
Lovers understand what the world cannot see, 

I love you and that smile i wish i was holding you as much,
how i extend my arm and yearn for your touch,
then i woke up and i realize you were free,
And yet all this while, Baby you were hugging onto me.

So, I Thank You my love, half as much i'll try to share,
i don't have anything such so i give you all i have,
my heart and my soul. 




No comments:

Post a Comment