Thursday, September 3, 2015

4th September 2015 - We didn't even say a hi

The best part is she is the second best thing to god for me,
And she doesn’t know it at all,
These rhymes don’t rhyme but when they are read by her,
My heart takes that fall.
How I wish to hear her voice now,
does she want me to crawl?
Alright down on the ground, here I fall,

Her sweet voice on the line saying hello,
Then I wake up and I see
My hand on my ear and I’m alone suddenly,
I was dreaming on bed, deep in my sleep,
I saw a perfect image of her speaking to me,
And she was as sweet as the sweetest nectars of god could be.
And she was all just for me.

She kisses me a hundred times throughout the day,
When I whisper her name, I see her image everywhere, right away,
And then I realize the reason for my smile,
I burst out smiling and meekly, I act pretending to be sly,

She doesn't know this isn’t a love song,
but she knows what can possibly go wrong,
she is scared and she hides,
I want to chase her, but inside my heart stops until, I stand by.
I want to hug I want to caress,
I want to touch your lips and I want to say a few things,
There is nothing I would change in her perfection,
Even her tears are mine,
Reason is such out of bounds,
I feel I should cry, equal her tears,
If I can’t even drive away her sweet fears.
I don't want her crying ever,
The world be sold at a discount price if I could exchange her tears,
the fear is such, I may be less than perfect,
I may be a broken piece but I am no less, we can have more than a half a lesser life
But baby it’s going to be alright,

I was treading alone and one night changed my life,
That night, the sun shined in my eyes very bright,
When I took sense and regained some petty control
I had nothing else, but your smile,
And you were holding my hand asking me for more,
from that moment onward, I changed and I kept on giving more,
 
I’ll live up to your expectations yet you might try to hide,
But baby I can’t let you go even if you said a million times goodbye
I won’t try to hide the fact that I am wrong but baby you have to be a title strong,

Don’t fear my wrongs, do see left and right,
Both places are waiting for you both arms open wide,
For ill always be with you, along your side,
I don’t need no more any place to hide,
In running openly I don’t need to be sly
For you are the only one for me, I would never want to say goodbye,
Right from the day one we met, until now I’ve kept my promise and my kisses,

And the best part is we didn’t even say a  “hi”
Your heart has taken off to fly high in my skies,
and when you land down,
I’ll be standing by,to greet  you with that missing, our unsaid “hi”
Hugs and kisses, my miss,
Hope your journey was happy and nothing yet was missed.
Darn be the hi,let it be missing between us two,
I am coming in for a smooch and a hug, and a very very sweet kiss.


No comments:

Post a Comment