Friday, September 25, 2015

She checks me out - 25th September 2015

She checks me out, and makes me blush
Then, she chuckles blowing silent small kisses to my way 
And leaves me on the side in a lurch,

The moment i try to flirt, 
 she blushes and runs away
Oh these beautiful cute gentle and precious moments, i wish you could stay

Memories we have had,
I treasure and stroll them frequent them,and then I need some more somehow,
How much do i miss you now? Let me tell it to you so,

So this you know, i miss your winking and whistling at me too,
No girl ever dared to do this much to me , 
And now i'm missing you and everything we do.
My darling sweet flirty girl, you've become my passion,
my memories, my heart, my life and my only sole,ill cajole,
The sole purpose of knowing you is, to know you just a little bit more,
I want to spend all my rhymes and lyrics with you
What else can i say now, except singing alone, this love story song of us two.

So baby wherever you are now, wherever you shall may be
Know this much that you put the tune in my melody.
My heart is jumping up and beating in frowns, 
Just because i haven't heard from you, and now you are not around.
I am all decked up for you, and i await for I have noone else to go,
Just so that you know, all this is for you and i meant the words i promised you so,
So stay with me just a little while, give me some soul,more rhythms and those lovely charming smiles, 
take it all away i dont want any of that now,
Just let me hold you still and memorize every inch of you in me, somehow ill find my way into a corner of your heart,
that is when you will say "i wont stay apart,  You'll be always, with me, in my heart".

No comments:

Post a Comment