Monday, September 21, 2015

22nd September 2015 - There is just one me and just one you.

I must have blown your name a kiss, for a thousand times,
knowing you are somewhere out there in this world makes me feel just alright and fine.
i miss you like crazy , i don't know how much,
but i can tell you it's a lot, trust me on this i'm stuck in a lurch,

So I call out and repeat your name every hour for a hundred times,
Not that you will magically appear, but i'll yet try,
Even divine gods would be jealous of my dedication to you,

Such is our love, more than divine. 
Trying to  make you see what you mean to me,
the world laughs when i'll say, i hope she is thinking of me,

Relationships are made such, as much i have been taught to know,
together they are stronger, 
but drift apart at the first sight of the word, any  possible chance to go.

Ours relation is specially different, a special bond, only one of it's kind,
The further you go away from me, the faster you come back to see me,
The further i am from you, i send you a a few wishes a day, 
counting a few hundred seems less for you,

Wherever we may be, far or on sides, the feeling of love is mutual,
Is that why we both say "You are mine" together to each other ?


See this? I made you smile, while i was far away,
Imagine what can be achieved as long as we may,
be together and never be apart,
Here, i can send you a kiss and there you will surely feel it,
Everywhere you go, now at least you'll come to know, 
There is just one me and just one you.
Wherever we may be, deep hidden in each others heart,
Never to leave, never to part.

No comments:

Post a Comment