Sunday, September 20, 2015

Ever Since the Night I Ever Missed You - 19th September 2015

I write these words so i can impress you an impression as this,
 Words cannot explain what i want to do here such as this mist,
This mysterious flare agonizing me everywhere,
I know this as such for i dare,

Dare to tell you everything into my heart, i care to wait for you,
 I have nothing, held in my arms as such, as much as i trust you forever.

I dont want you to miss this much,
So ill go ponder this through,
Lifetime spent without knowing you, isnt life at all, so let be bold since the day i met you.

I need you its a fact so much, i need you for all my dreams come through,
When i see your smile in front on my eyes,
I feel dazed amazed at how much i love you.

Let this magic night light up as such,
As much as when i see you,
Turning my nights into day i quench in you my thirst,
Ever since the night i ever missed you.


No comments:

Post a Comment