Tuesday, September 1, 2015

02-09-2015 My Dear Silly Man

When i say your name , i like to smile,
Then, i think of you trying to hide,
Shy are your looks, your eyes open wide,
Baby can't you realise this much,
Whatever you say, i'll abide.

My fear is such negative, that i might loose you,
Few days here and there thinking , 
what else was i supposed to do,
I surrendered my heart long time ago, to you,
Now i find time doesn't mean a thing unless i spent it with you,

I may not make you feel the princess of my heart,
But baby intention is such, i'll crown your heart and worship you as my queen,
Offer you roses and kiss you in your dreams, 
and many a few things in between.

Always wanted someone who would turn my night into a day,
You turned my days into something else, in words i don't know how to say,

You make me feel the sun is up at night,
Explain me this else, why do i feel so up and bright,
Even the stars above are shining bright but lesser than i,

You might not be here, 
Now I may have disappeared to somewhere,
Wherever i am, or in any such fear,
I tell myself, she is waiting for me and she does care,
Just hold on one more moment, she will soon be here.

Giving my heart away to you, for free,
Instead i received so much from you, much more than i could ever believe.
Thank you for choosing me, welcoming me in your heart, 
Please do rest and sleep well,
For i know now. You'll be dreaming of me.
The very best thing i've ever seen  
Is watching you sleep like a little doll, my princess, my queen.

Even in my sleep and dreams, i won't let you go.
Honey don't resist, now at least now you know,
I'm right now we are going against all the knowhow we've ever known.

Love is strange, feels so nice,
 I'm experiencing this high in such a low.
I love to be with you always, and your that smile says ,
"My dear silly man, i know, i know".

No comments:

Post a Comment