Sunday, September 6, 2015

7th September 2015 Before My Mobile Phone Rings

I have a mobile phone, but have no number to call,
A hundred off people on my contact list but they mean, to me, nothing at all one day you'll see,

I waited 40 odd years, just awaiting, for someone like you,
Felt like an eternity passed by, when we were together and cool.

Then one day I went to sleep and I woke up early, to find you left me soon,
I am wondering how can it be so easily for you,
to leave me without a word or a notice coming from you.
But then I think to myself, she might have kissed me goodbye, 
and no wonder in my sleep I always have a dream of her making me feel shy,

The taste of your lips untouched, remains on my lips tender to tryst,
Taste of a unknown future memory, I’m keeping safe, inside your heart.

And then I trust my love was pure, by its own self,
Even if you were selfish in your thinking it’s no matter or issue to say
We always rolled like this because, no matter come what may,
and I’ll be standing by same, for you even like this, for that future day.

I understand the troubles I’ve been putting you through,
Might have tinkered your heart and brains, often without noticing it done too,
Wondering how in the world, were you coping up with them through and through.
never meant to hurt you ever, never meant to make you feel sad.
Aren't you glad for us being together and everything we shared
and for all the bonds and things we said we had.

I missed your smile for 40 odd years , give or take a few,
Did you know this by now, I’m sure, you'd be wondering too,
Baby I desire, I need you, so give me my share of your sweet love,
All until that day when I get my call of the greatest, caller from above.

Then, When my phone finally rings, I’ll say a word or two of love,
It goes like this,
God give me strength I’ve been waiting for your caller ring, to ring,
so don’t pull my strings, not yet now,

When her voice passes my ears, I’ll gladly come up myself instead
I’ll take the express freight heavy weight elevators, save my dear angel instead,

When she says to me "baby I am in love with you"
That very moment in time, even the devil awaits, his doors closed on us two,
But after all, you are god of us all and few,
So give me some more time, to knock a few knacks,

If, I am waiting for her, God, why are you troubling me, instead
Go find her somewhere she is and remind her I’m waiting for her.
Her phone call and much more, all coming from her, I’ll await
But god, please find someone else, I’m already blessed by her, enough said.

Gods taken care of, for now, but I can’t handle my empty heart so true,
I wait and wait and wait here,
Writing poems instead, this and much more, all for you.

Poarousasp E Mistry




No comments:

Post a Comment