Friday, September 25, 2015

My Goddess- 26th September 2015

The best part is ,
she is the second best thing to god for me,

And she doesn't know it at all,

These rhymes don't rhyme,
but when they are read by her, 
my heart takes that call.

I feel her sweetest voice on the line, saying "hello",
then i wake up and i see, my hand on my ears and i'm alone in bed.

She kisses me a hundred times throughout the day,
when i whisper her name,
i see her image everywhere, right away,

And then i realize the reason for my smile, 
I burst out smiling and meekly,
i act cool, just pretending to be sly,


She doesn't know this is a love song,
but she knows what can possibly go wrong,
She is scared and she hides, 
i want to chase her , but inside, my heart stops making me stand by.

There is nothing i would change in her perfection,
even her tears are mine, 
reason is such out of bounds, 
I feel i should cry, equal her tears, 
If i cant even drive away her rarest fear.
I don't want her crying ever, 

The world be sold at a  discount price
if i could exchange her tears,
the fear is such, i may be less than perfect, 

i may be a broken piece, but i am no less,
i may be having more than a lesser life

but baby its going to be alright,

I was treading alone and one night changed my life, 
That night, the sun shined in my eyes, it felt very bright, 

When i took sense and regained some petty control 

i had nothing else but your smile, 
You were holding my hand asking me for more
from that moment onwards,
i changed and i said to myself "No No More".

You accepted me as i am, even after knowing my evil plan,

Now, i live up to you're expectations, yet you might try to hide,
But baby i can't let you go even if you said a million times "good bye".
I won't try to hide the fact that i am wrong,
But baby you have to be a little strong, 

Don't fear my wrongs, do see left and right,
Both places are waiting for you, with both arms open wide,
For i'll always be with you, along your side,

I don't need, no more any place to hide, 

im running openly i don't need to be sly 
For you are the only girl in the world, i would never want to say goodbye,
Right from the day one we met until now, i have kept my promise,
i'm standing by, side by side, every day and every night,
Until the end, even there,
i have a plan to meet you on the other side.

Let me complete my quota here on this earthly ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment