Sunday, September 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Time Right From Your Birthday To Mine - 20th September 2015

Happy Birthday Time,
Right from your birthday to mine,
The birthday was yours, yet the gift was given as mine,
Right from your birthday until mine
I wrote words for you, we sang songs for each other line by line,
and this all seemed beautifully fine,

What a beautiful life we had, i remind myself now,
The time of a thrill, the thrill of a lifetime,
a lifetime of love, affection and care,

Love between us two, affected by only time,me and you
Care without boundaries of life, Life with beauty, 
Beauty was everywhere i went, I only could see you,
Your likeness in everyone else,
I was to see, 

Where was i lost in myself, Could this be the reason i need ?
I was lost then,
And then you were found,

A million or two words said between us, yet nothing profound,
its all too deep.


A hundred thoughts for a thousand times,
Every one of them ends with the line that says 
" Baby, i am glad you are mine"

I missed you like crazy, You know i am missing you now too,
How do i convey this simple message to you somehow now.
I love you like,  you're missing me too,
I know this by now, because i feel  inside my heart is only space for you.
A place so sacred i won't let you ever part.

Muah, kisses, baby, kisses, 

This is the missing part, 
Yet not enough to start
I can't let you be this much apart,
So i write these lines to say one more thing to you.

Thank You for your birthday,
I am glad mine's coming soon

Now it will be my time, to gift you.
All this and much more was written, only for you.
The gifts yet to come, nothing old nothing new,
Poems will continue, words will flow,
i will miss you ever such and much more.
I've done my part , please always keep me deep inside your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment