Thursday, September 3, 2015

4th September 2015 Missing you


There are few things between you and me
Which, whatever you do,cannot be taken away from me.
I cherish every memory we ever shared,
every smiled you ever had, every move and every twist,
Every little anger of yours
And everything we ever and never did.

You are my life long bond,
No matter what you say or do,
I’ll keep this bond, only making it, going strong.
Now baby don't be thinking wrong,
I'm not letting you go nor your hand,
So don't even act strong,

Come along..... I have plenty of things to say to you,
But they all end up meaning only this way,
I Love You more than I ever tell you,
I Miss you more than you know,

Closer we are, I miss you,
And apart I’ll never letting you go.
Just so you know, I told you so...
Once twice thrice,
I Love You and this is my choice,
Whether you love me or not, is your decision too.
I can’t get enough of you,
Haven't i already told you? honey,
I've always been thinking about you.

I need you more and just so that you know
i say it again 
I miss you much much more than i say,
How i wish it was better than this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment