Sunday, September 6, 2015

6th September 2015 - When My Tock Comes To A Tick

I dream of you come to me and say “OK, baby steal my heart away"
How will I manage to do such a feat, when fear strikes my thoughts deep?
Amongst all the secrets, there is a strangest secret I hold within,
This is that, I fear to lose you, something I won’t ever live up to tolerate, never want to be alive to see such a day,
May be destiny and god planned it this way.
I was good, there were no good people around so I became bad, now when I am bad, and I see you, the best amongst the good,

So I embrace my fear and think to myself,
No matter how what comes, I’ll be by her side and with her until the very end,

When my tock comes to an ending tick, and just before there is one last click left in my heart,
I’ll still be cool and say
"Miss, this is  not the ending, the show was on, but we went amiss, you always went together for some time, and then you slipped far away from me, you always wanted it so,
Now today is my day, to go far beyond the very end that we both know, a judgement day awaits for me far far away,
But I’ll be overlooking from you there as well,
Didn’t I tell you once, I won't ever leave your side?
A promise is a promise, I meant it then, and I still mean it now.

Please give me one more last, of that amazing sweet smile,
Please be it so sweet when I meet the almighty, I’ll be laughing at this very memory, even there I’ll try to be sly in my thinking,
Words she'll use for me at that very end, just when imp about to embark on that last bend, you'd yet be saying “flirty"
In that memory, I have to cross my last mile to the other side.
When god meets me ill laugh on his face
if it asks me anything more I’ll say unfold my life and play it again,, the very same way, If I was not me, and she was not mine, How else in the world would I see that amazing cute girl who gave me her heart in exchange of mine, made me write a million words, give or take a million more too, but god, what an amazing exciting love you gave me, thanks for that gift it was the most best’ est of them all coming from you.
In my ending credits, pass on the message to her “Baby I love you too”

So, hear me now and walk two steps in my way,
Those two will become twenty soon, hundreds I think, but ill dare say,
I love you a lot and I want you always smile,
Even when you leave my hands and glide away in your own amicable style

I love you for what you are, not what I want you to be,
How silly of me, the two of us, want to be with each other yet couldn’t be,

I know to myself, deep in my heart, she isn’t leaving me ever,
When she comes, she will say “baby this is just the start"
One in human population, that I know, 7.3 billion population I been told so, or it seems odd so I’ll leave them and go,
Even when you find aliens in billions in galaxies,
Spaces in plural, far out and wide,
I'll be the last one standing, screaming with all my pride,
There is no one else like my darling loving girlfriend, and this I cannot hide,
You are my pride, the reason behind my lips,
They smile, they kiss, and they await to talk to their own little tryst with your own plot twists,

So I say I await for you,
Don’t you know what feels like I missing you seems,

Come sit, allow me to explain it all to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment