Sunday, September 13, 2015

13th September 2015 - ONCE IN A LIFE TIME A GIRL COMES BY

ONCE IN A LIFE TIME A GIRL COMES BY

Who steals your heart and your nights with just her smile,
And makes everything dark look bright
As she just merely passes you by

I thank your lucky stars that you are not me,
because i have fallen deep into love with her, 
but no one else knows this,
only she and me,
us, two be, we,


She knows it all, to be the truth 
but she, yet has to worry and feel shy
i am not scared as much i should,


She is a tigress in a cat's purr, this only i can see
I know her pretty well, deep inside her heart she knows me

She won't tell me the truth, and she won't let me ever lie,

not again for a million bucks, all this and more in exchange of just her smile.

Her smile can make the night disappear, 
Just even the thought of her, makes me feel she is here,
It's been days since i have seen her,
This feels like months and more to go,


But one day when she meets me, 

surely she'll have the last laugh
and i'll get to see her amazing smile,

whats more when she comes , 
she will say "Baby i missed you, didnt you know you are mine" ?

She will charm me, in her own ways with just a word or two, 

and i would think, how was i to know that,
any and everything you did,
would make me fall in love with you ?


Your secrets are safe, but i'm an open book, 
Mine are given away, for you to keep and look.

Her smile makes me wonder 
what is she thinking of herself, 
Someday, Somehow, i'd ask her the same, but not right now
I'm missing her,  more than i can do, but i just keep repeating her name.

Her eyes make me ponder, what a amazing feat, they see me,
Then she waves her wrist across my face, just like a roaring sea 

She'll spend a minute or two and ask me "How you been" ?
Then we 'd both burst out in laughter
and that sweet smile will crown her as my queen.


She'd care for me like there is no one else i know,

then a minute  or two later she will say to me,
"baby, you have to go, do this, do that,
and then just a little more "


She may have a hundred faults,, none which i can ever see,
the ones i know of are secrets between the words "you and me"

I thank god, but first wait let me thank you for the little encounter we've done through and been,
Amazing feats,my glory lies there in, changed nights into day,
and days without you into nights, 
I've not been the same without you,
such is my happy plight.

So I bid you farewell my love,
and ask the powers above to keep a watch on you,

You changed my world ever since I met you,
I pray you be happy wherever you may be, i am helpless,
Just waiting,
reading and writing words for you, as i have always been,

One a side note from my thirsty lusty heart,
baby please come back fast
and on your way back home,,

Remember me i am waiting for you at the door.

The doors may seem to be closed,
but inside i'll be waiting just so this much you know.


Come be slow but hurry , this is a gentle heart,
when you come this poem will be over,
but our story is yet to start.

Don't stay away apart.
You may be sweet,  

because you're a piece of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment