Tuesday, September 1, 2015

02-09-2015 I am not going to loose you, I'm not going anywhere,

I am not going to loose you, and I'm not going anywhere,

I am not going to use you, I am not going to loose you,
I am not going anywhere away,

I'll be standing by your side, and when i'm not heard or seen
Just give me a moment, i'll be there on the scene, 
Even in your dreams, i won't leave your side even in your dream,

Even to the farthest corner of any planet you can find,
There is no way that i will slide.

Standing by your side, holding your hand, 
Touching your thumbs, or your lips
The warmth caress of your kiss.

I have no memory of life, without you by my side,
So whenever you need me, even if you run away to hide,
I will always be standing by your side, and i shall abide.

Look now baby, give me a kiss, 
And then perhaps a twist, a smooch on those lips.

You are so innocent and sweet by heart and mind, 
I wonder how it feels inside you,
Are you thinking of me now, 
because i'm certainly thinking lots about you.
Wish you were here now,

Make me dream, with my eyes open wide,

And the world as our movie screen.
I'll always stay by your side.


No comments:

Post a Comment